- Willy Nduwimana (BUR): able to run a 60' half marathon.
- Onesphore Nkunzimana (BUR): two times winner.
- Abdelhadi El Hachimi (MAR): really strong competitor.
- Najim El Qady (MAR): fast and good tactician.
- Guy Fays: ran great times in his last training runs.
- Benjamin Barbier: kicked my but at the interclub.
- Vital Gahungu (BUR): loves this race, I hope Vital surprises everybody by winning the race.
- Abdi Nagassi (ETH): the biggest talent, but he recently became the proud father of a son.
- Michaël Brandenbourg: has shown great performances in training, he will be strong.
- Bram Coppens: Solid runner, never runs a bad race.
- Frédéric Collignon: When he has his day, he can run as fast as the Africans.
- Eric Gérôme: Marathoner pur sang, he will still be fresh after crossing the finish. Superb athlete.
- Audace Bugama (BUR): I do not know this guy really well.
- Roger Könings: Solid performer, regrettable he has a little injury.
- Girma Bhranu (ETH): He's fast but I think the distance will not be his cup of tea.
- David Stevens: Talented but not much experience at the half marathon distance.
On sunday I will run offensive from the start. Greetings Lander